Saturday 30 June 2012

Superdrug Mini Haul

I seriously should not be allowed into superdrug/boots or anywhere that sells make up or toiletries! I just end up buying so many things I don't need! However i'm rather happy about some of my purchases today ... and not so happy about others.
I've never tried any of the MUA products before but I thought it was about time I did, time to see if they are cheap and cheerful or cheap and nasty. But for a pound each i won't be complaining either way!
From MUA I  got two eyebrow pencils one in blonde and the other in brunette, a gold intense glitter eye liner which i'm very impressed with (channeling my inner greek goddess) and a lipstick in shade 15 called juicy ... It seemed to be a beautiful coral colour but once i applied it, it was very disappointing! It looks very chalky on my lips and does nothing for my complection!

My other purchases were simple quick fix cleansing wipes which are my fav! I honestly feel like they help prevent and attack spots. l'oreal's Lumi magique primer which i haven't tried before, but i love that it's iridescent and almost sparkly, it reminds me of a white version of benefits "that gal". Also a random buy was the Aldia of london hair remover mitt, I've tried a few hair remover mitts before and i love them! They make my skin so soft and at £1.09 who was I to pass up a bargain!

2 comments:

  1. That's a shame the MUA lipstick was a disappointment :( I've heard some pretty good things about their products, especially their eyeshadow palettes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    I found your blog because you follow Fashion Champagne and I thought I would check out a few other Bloggers that follow her. She has great style and I really like your as well. You have a awesome blog and this post is great, love those hair removal pads! It would be cool if we could follow each other!
    If you have facebook, I would be so grateful if you could like my page: http://www.facebook.com/newyorkdoll
    Aimee: http://www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete