Wednesday 13 June 2012

Fashion facts/peeves and questions as told by me!


These are some of my fashion peeves and some questions that I am genuinely curious about! These are my own opinions so technically are not "facts", let me know what you think :)

Fashion facts/ peeves
  • An inside out hood makes you look instantly crazy
  • Leggings so sheer I can see your pants/underwear = NOOOO
  • Big hoop earrings will always be chavy/nedy/trashy (I don't care what Nelly Furtado's new song is haha)
  • All track suits/ sports wear should not be worn unless actually doing sports
Fashion questions
  • Is it acceptable for kids to wear socks and sandals?
  • Could kitten heels ever make a comeback?
  • Can blondes wear leopard print? (I'm blonde and find it really difficult to wear leopard print without looking tacky)
  • Is it socially acceptable to wear tights under a maxi skirt?

2 comments:

  1. I like hoop earrings lol!!! Come see my blog :)

    xo Emma
    www.fromcitytocity-emm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree about hoops & leggings, so so true!

    As for your Q's:
    1.Kids can totally get away with anything, for examlpe I used to wear horrendous things as a child - cargo pants and hot pink gap sweaters. yuck!
    2. I like kitten heels, they are practical and can look quite cute if they aren't some clunky thing.
    3. I'm blonde and wear leopard print all the time, sure hope I pull it off without looking tacky!!!
    4. I don't think so. Perhaps the see-through ones. This may take further speculation.
    xx



    The Urban Umbrella

    xoxo



    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete