Thursday 7 June 2012

I miss shopping!!

Hello, my name is Caroline McCourt and I am addicted to shopping.
I am not ashamed, however I am a little bit skint.

Unlike most normal people I can't save! Money burns a hole in my pocket! This has been very detrimental to my clothing collection lately as my work has cut all staff down to their basic contracted hours, and therefore I am the living embodiment of a poor student. boo

However a girl can dream, and internet shopping is a god send and a torture!

Here are my top three lust haves ... as soon as I get a new job they WILL be mine!
Structured peplum top - Top Shop £35   Link

                                               Pleated wool-flannel tuxedo shorts by J.Crew
Tuxedo shorts - J. Crew at The Outnet £31  Link


Coral Midi dress - Miss Selfridge £42 Link




Oh and if anyone wants to offer me a job that would be fab thanks ;)

6 comments:

  1. I want a dress like that coral one so badly! Definitely on trend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow loving the necklace! It's such a bold trend its daunting! I might have to ease myself in with some cobalt blue then go for some neons!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have trouble with saving too. Every year I make it a goal to start saving money, but i'm a little bit of a shopaholic and just can't resist! Love all your choices!
    xx, Kels

    www.misscouture17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh i love the last pic!! :)

    Georgi at 7wonders, i'd love if you could visit my blog and my latest outfit post?

    www.7wondersblog.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is stunning!

    I want it!

    Hope you check out my blog if your free!

    http://lipglossandcandyfloss.blogspot.co.uk/

    Gem x

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah join the club... i live way outside of my means. fab dress tho!

    xxx

    http://www.unnakednails.com/

    ReplyDelete