Tuesday 5 June 2012

Love for Elie Saab


Ok, I'm holding my hands up and admitting it! I have completely slacked on keeping up with whats going on in the fashion world lately! I am currently studying International Fashion Branding and from September to April I am completely saturated with designers and clothes! So, when I finished for the summer it was nice not to be glued to a computer or have my head in a magazine. However like a true fashion student I have been feeling guilty about this and today decided  to take a trip over to vogue.com ... and I'm so glad I did!!

The first thing I was drawn to was the lovely pictures of the Elie Saab Autum/Winter 2012-13 show. I think i would happily live my life in a glittering Elie Saab gown if my student bank balance allowed for it!



I think the moral of this story is that I should keep on top of my fashion stalking, then I won't miss beauties like the dresses above and below.

2 comments:

  1. Theses dresses are beautiful! I would take all three. I love that you study fashion, are you in US?

    mycrushcouture.blogspot.com - New Follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope not in the US, currently studying in Scotland but moving to Paris in January for a semester! Will deffo check out your blog when I get home because internet on my phone is crappy! :)

      Delete